ESG & Sustainability
Envela endeavors to improve the lives of our stakeholders and to be a leader in corporate sustainability. We consider sustainability to be an integral part of all that we do within our organization. Sustainability is deep-rooted within our corporate strategy, and instilled in our company values, as a business partner, an employer, a community member, and a value creator for shareholders.
We’re doing business in an unpredictable world. Success requires new levels of resilience and agility, rooted in responsible practices that preserve our planet for future generations. Sustainability is now a strategic business imperative.
Meet regulatory and compliance requirements, and be able to measure and report progress over time.
Reduce and reuse resources while improving your operational efficiencies and your bottom line.
Create a more resilient, sustainable business. Improve your brand image, client trust, and carbon footprint.
- Core focus of company is recycling, reusing and sustainability
- Reducing electronic waste helps reduce CO2 emissions and harmful chemicals in our environment
- ECHG companies audited and certified to ISO 14001:2015 standard (environmental management)
- Workforce gender and racial diversity
- ECHG subsidiary named Top 100 Places to Work in DFW
- ECHG companies audited and certified to ISO 45001 standard(Occupational Health & Safety)
- Help local homeless shelter provide jobs and transportation, get folks back on their feet
- Board is 40% Women
- Average board-member tenure less than six years
- Female lead independent director
- CEO receives no salary or stock compensation